-
August 11th, 2002, 02:35 AM
#1
Inactive Member
<center>Angel Pennies
I found a penny today,
Just lying on the ground,
But it's not just a penny
This little coin I've found.
Found pennies come from heaven
That's what my Grandpa told me,
He said Angels toss them down
Oh, how I loved that story.
He said when an Angel misses you
They toss a penny down,
Sometimes just to cheer you up
To make a smile out of your frown
So don't pass by that penny
When you're feeling blue,
It may be a penny from heaven
That an Angel's tossed to you.
Author Unknown</center>
this is one of the sweetest things ive read...and well...
i love it [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
pennies from heaven~
-
August 11th, 2002, 02:45 AM
#2
HB Forum Owner
How many times i step over a penny..seems so insignificant..but i wont anymore... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
August 11th, 2002, 02:49 AM
#3
Inactive Member
[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks